Weekend

Feito em 14 de Fevereiro de 2013...
I can hear his voice in my head,
“Come on! Friday with a heat of hell.”
Over a weekend corrupted, bled?
My mortal sin, it’s a fault or a shell?
I wanna go around showing the unsaid.
A little more of my abnormal. The rebel cell.
My world is misunderstood by motherfuckers,
I'm giving a signal, motherfucker!
I have a bomb in my hands, my friend Fred,
We don’t know how to explode, I'll spell…
This is my body that turns bread,
Weekend is the start of the war, I’ll spell…
W-E-E-K-E-N-D, mister mystery, I’ll set you free!

My imaginary friends want to burn the dead,
Assault in the new era, his mask fell.
Have you heard the sirens, take my sled?
Dingo Bell, dingo bell, rapapam dingo bell,
This weekend is the havoc, all red
All I can. The game of the young rebel.
I promise not to kill you or hurt you,
Your mind, your thinking, your who?
RiCke MaveRiC, nine, one, one, is voodoo?
Let sniff a little more of glue?
Let's get drunk? I'll show you dread.
Let's get drunk? My talent is a gold thread.
Let's get drunk? I’m cursed, I'm fed.

The drink is the vice that rules me
For though I am weak? I want the spree
Jesus Christ is hovering everywhere,
I'm less Serena, more to the Blair,
I cannot predict the day tomorrow, but I flair
I cannot stop living intensely, this is unfair.
The art of seduction invaded this weekend,
This is no more difficult to comprehend.
Let's overextend? Let's overextend?
On the floor, on the floor, the new trend!
Lose your head, is three, is two is one...
Bring my gun, all is lost and done.
RiCke MaveRiC under the sun.

Weekend is the start of the war, I’ll spell…
Dingo Bell, dingo bell, rapapam dingo bell,
Assault in the new era, his mask fell.
All I can. The game of the young rebel.
W-E-E-K-E-N-D, this is sleazy, my pipe.

By: RiCke MaveRiC.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas