And I Drink To That!

Feito em 02 de Fevereiro de 2013...
I don’t see what my limit is.
I don't know if I had any in my life.
I take many doses, wanna to get drunk, please.
A toast to the new life with no sense and price.
I turn all possible glasses, I fall to the ground.
I want to travel to unknown worlds,
Being drunk or numb. This is the proud.
A toast to attitudes frustrated and hurdles,
The things unspoken and not made,
The wrong choices or decisions curled.
I want to travel with starships for a space,
For a fun and different place.
I want to be an alien,
I am a motherfucker of normal society.
I want to hear loud music, talking to an Episcopalian,
I want to celebrate with my friends, without anxiety,
As if it was the last day of my life.
I want to lose my reason and become unconscious.
Your life is a shit enough to stay in the subconscious.
While the motherfuckers defame you,
You will always be remembered.
Conversations thrown away, a little toast to you,
We live more in the way dismembered.
Losing sight of what is normal or how I was raised.
I do not care anymore old attitude of a time past.
A toast to the future and the present gold. Turn the glasses!

 By: RiCke MaveRiC.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas