Strawberries Dreams

You’re wrong, but you’re right honey,
I don’t need your fame or your money,
I want you naked in my bed.
In a brilliant strawberry dream.
And kiss me with your perfect mouth,
Making a shit of love with the stars tonight.
You is too little and not enough,
Our bodies started a great fight.
Strawberries and Coke,
Please, let me go and smoke
Just another cigarette that I need.

Vou tomar uma xícara de sol da tarde já acabando,
E colocar algumas gotas de um azedo limão,
A primavera começou com o meu sonho morango,
E não posso deixar de invocar uma canção.
Sentado no horizonte sem um roteiro pronto,
Com o céu alaranjado em um tom boreal,
Eu estou muito mais para um pecador não um santo,
Muito menos um mártir de beleza descomunal.
Morangos e Coca-Cola,
Por favor me deixe ir e fumar meu cigarro.
Você não é mais tudo o que eu preciso.
In a brilliant strawberry dream.
Making a shit of love with the stars tonight.

A big piece of cake with much candy
Won't go to make that you come back to me,
I turn on the radio with my best friend,
And tonight we have fun and this set us free.
In the land of big strawberry dream I don't remember,
If today is dark or light or we're in September,
October, December.
Much Coke in my cup and another cigarette.

Em um grande e brilhante sonho morango,
Se fosse Bandeira seria um tango,
Mas é mais uma lata de Coca-Cola com fé,
Uma festa alternativa que não entra a indiferença,
Não me importo com a sua presença,
Por que é Outubro e eu tenho sonhos escondidos,
Sonhos muito bem resolvidos,
Making a shit of love with the stars tonight.

By: Vinicius Osterer
Feito em 10 de Setembro de 2016.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas