A Perfect Idiot

I wanna be crazy,
I sell my soul,
I wanna Whisky,
I need your control.

I have a dream,
I have a ghost,
I had good times,
But you're lost.

Because you are
A perfect idiot,
Because you are
A perfect idiot.

Sometimes I'm alive.
Sometimes I die.
Because you have best of the lie.

Money is money,
The job is mine,
The diamond is blue,
And I'm fine.

I find my mind
I sell my soul
I wanna your sins
I need Rock'n Roll.

They can be honestly with me,
They can tell me the truth,
I will always be open,
Seeing your mouth.

I have wings,
I have a life,
I have eyes,
I have a slice
Of the hell in my head.
Of the hell, on my health.
Where can you be tomorrow?
Oh yeah, tomorrow yeah.

Because you are
A perfect idiot.
A perfect idiot is what you are.

By: AyKe.Heinedef.




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas