Mastering

I'm orange and crucifix
Mountaineer, unreal and a wikileaks.
Love and hate and your consideration,
I am the fog that plays the sound generation.
I can tame a lion a day
Can I empty your opinion, ok?
I'm a perfect polygon within algebra.
I'm orange and a pentagram,
The dread and fear of fame, have fun!
I am this and that moment,
The moment that never goes away.
I am in eternal contentment,
I am the ruin and disgrace.
I can tame a lion a day,
Give a slap to my face, pray!
I can tame a lion a day
I'm orange and soda cans.
I am the war, lies and cowardice,
I'm a glass of vodka and a farce
I am my hair, my desire and deja-vu
I am a disgrace generation equal to you.
I'm orange and hexagram and I do not understand,
What is happening? It's a Neverland?
Abnum, abnum, abnum, mund, abnum.
I am the life cycle of life, I can tame a lion.
Abnum, abnum, abnum. The tamer and his lion.
The history remembers Island aquarium,
Remember the elite and not on who submits
I want a happy day without worrying about what they will say.
I want to walk and talk without compromising myself. OK?
I know I'm to blame, the day that never comes
The easy money of a game, a trump card without betting.
I know I did and still do a lot of shit, fighting!
Missing six and I'm the water,
It's five I'm the fire,
Missing four and I am the earth,
It's three and I am the air,
I'm the fifth element, spirit and will dominate
Mastering dominated Abnum will arrive. Is that fair?

By: Pierre Faurier….

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas