Ritual

Feito em 14 de Outubro de 2013...
The moon shines more than your usual,
I hear the cries of magick invoking ritual,
The powerful and glorious names inserted in the plural,
Divine is the mercy, divine is not immortal,
I want to see where I can’t hear it at the end,
"The total illumination is found in never land",
Or die for a cause or if marry the immoral,
The ritual isn’t passed, it’s the future and is the now, Ritual.
Believing fully in the wolf howl caiçara,
Moaning and screaming, gushing blood that doesn’t para.

Black magic ritual. Candomblé is in Africa.
A lady's finger, a magic roulette, a glass of vodka.
Egypt mystic, the sun is supreme, my God is Ra.

"The blood was taken to the master of the black candle",
"In him was life, and life a man down of metal",
A black feeling is overflowing my mind,
This war is internal. Third war. More which side?
What can I say about what happened?
Shaking my hand, be my friend, my taste is refined.
The mystery is enigmatic, what is your perception,
Beyond life and death, beyond the temptation.
"The soul is burning as the flame of the white candle",
"The Lord of your color has a martyr hand and a riddle”.

Black magic ritual. Candomblé is in Africa.
A lady's finger, a magic roulette, a glass of vodka.
Egypt mystic, the sun is supreme, my God is Ra.

Let us pray for justice. That might be necessary.
Someone once told me about what is to be solitary.
The happiness comes from a spirit of light incendiary.
My body is the receptacle, the sacred sanctuary.
Will I enlighten the world? The world is broken!
The black magician does a ritual. The sky will darken.
Comes to life, is Jesus, the heavenly prince loved.
The stone is chosen, designed and carved.
A little blood and a piece of paper.
You lost your manual? Call your maker.
Kiss my mouth with blood, I do believe.
Excite me as a heretic, I want to live.
Yes I can. R-I-T-U-A-L. I can forgive.

By: AyKe G.42.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas